After seven very successful events, the European Blockchain Convention 2023 is ready to re-run from 15 to 17 February at the five-star Hyatt Regency Barcelona. The event will draw over 3,000 attendees and will be the largest event since its launch in 2018.
Bringing together startups, investors, developers, industry experts and global media, the event will once again be the annual meeting point for the industry in Europe.
The three-day event will bring together over 200 distinguished industry experts for a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops and fireside talks. Confirmed speakers include:
- Tim Grant – Head of EMEA at Galaxy Digital
- Stani Kulechov – Founder and CEO of AAVE
- Emma Lovett – DLT Marketer, CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- Dothun Rominiyi – Chief Technology Officer, London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melanie – NFT Technical Manager at Meta
- Joshua Ashley Kleiman – Head of Blockchain and Digital Assets at Linklaters
- Mark Schaumburg – Executive Producer, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Teana Baker-Taylor is VP Policy and Regulatory Strategy for the UK and EU at Circle
- Matus Stace is Lead Token Designer at Outlier Ventures
- Francisco Maroto is the Lead Blockchain Specialist at BBVA
- Nadia Filali is Head of Blockchain Programs at Caisse des Depots
- Coty de Monteverde is Director of the Blockchain Center of Excellence at Banco Santander
- Emma Landrio is Lead Blockchain and Digital Asset Specialist at Scotiabank
- Laurent Marocini – Head of Innovation, Securities Service, Societe Generale
- Chia Jeng Yang is an investor in Pantera Capital
Victoria Gago, founder of the European Blockchain Convention, said:
“After selling out tickets and sponsorships two weeks before EBC22, we are excited to be back in town for an even bigger and better event. EBC23 will take place in three phases, with over 100 sessions on institutional adoption of cryptocurrencies, crypto investments for institutions, DeFi, crypto derivatives, stablecoins, tokenization, digital asset issuance, regulation, Web3 creation, storage and wallets, metaverse and gaming, among others. EBC23 will have a 2,000 square meter exhibition area where visitors can interact with the biggest players in the field. After sunset, visitors can roll up their sleeves and chat, accompanied by a DJ and drinks.”
About the European Blockchain Convention
Known by many as the most influential blockchain event in Europe, the European Blockchain Convention is an annual meeting place for entrepreneurs, investors, developers, corporations and global media in Europe.
EBC was founded in 2018 in Barcelona with a mission to inform, educate and unite the global blockchain community.